Past_Present_Future_Banner
Share |

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Uncanny Resemblance

I'm spending a quiet Wednesday working at the Penn State All Sports Museum (got to get the plug in), so I have the chance to catch up on some of the news from across the road at the Athletics Department.

The big news, at least outside of our hockey world, has been the hiring of Pat Chambers as the new men's basketball head coach. I want to join the rest of Nittany Nation in welcoming Coach Chambers to Happy Valley and wish him the best success with the team.

While scanning through the various reports I glanced at a photo that included the coach and Athletic Director Tim Curley, when all of a sudden I thought
Ya know - Tim looks like another relatively famous person.

I think I'll let you be the judge. First, here's a photo of Mr. Curley:


And now, his doppleganger:


Just in case you don't know the identity of contestant #2, he's the Right Honorable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment