Past_Present_Future_Banner
Share |

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

UCO Highlights

I'm late getting the game highlights from the Icers weekend sweep of Central Oklahoma posted because of work commitments and spending a couple of frustrating days installing new editing software on my computer.  

Now that I've finally got it working, I'm on the learning curve of the more robust software that replaced what I had been using in the past.  

Here's the results of my first efforts - and the results of the Icers' sweep of the Central Oklahoma Bronchos.  The Icers are now 5-0 on the season, with the Ohio Bobcats coming to the Greenberg this weekend.

The 'Cats are off to a 3-3 start, but coach Dan Morris always has his team ready to battle with the Icers in what has become one of the most heated rivalries in the ACHA.




No comments:

Post a Comment