Past_Present_Future_Banner
Share |

Thursday, January 14, 2010

You'll Wonder Where the Yellow Went...

Are you old enough to remember that slogan for Pepsodent toothpaste?

Well, that came to mind today when I put our new video camera to use at the Icers' last practice before this weekend's battles with the Ohio Bobcats.

The Canon Vixia camera is a beautiful piece of technology. It'll take me a while to figure out all of the bells and whistles. While its primary use will be for streaming video of the games, it will also let me get better quality videos when I interview the guys under the lights at the Greenberg.

No more will the Icers have a "jaundiced view."

Tim O'Brien and Paul Daley were my first tests.

Looks a little better than the older videos. More tweaking to come!

Hey, don't forget - it's a White Out night tomorrow. The Greenberg will be rockin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment